A super basic twitter clone. Built using React, Apollo Server and Client, GraphQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Written in TypeScript, both on the frontend and the backend.
- I've used TypeORM and TypeGraphQL to define the database and GraphQL entities.
- Used Formik and Yup to simplify form handling and validation.
- The backend is hosted on Heroku and and the database is a Heroku PostgreSQL service.
- Frontend hosted on Netlify.
A web app that shows just the news.
- Built using React and TypeScript.
- Hosted on Netlify.
Note: Unfortunately since newsapi.org has restricted their API to only work on localhost for free tier users, the site isn't functional anymore. However, I've decided to leave it up as it was only meant to be a frontend showcase. You can build from source and add your own API key from newsapi.org to get the full experience.